Choose Showtime to Buy Tickets
Taos Freeride Championships
All Event Showtimes
We are proud and excited to return in 2018 as a 4 Star Freeride World Tour Qualifying (FWQ) event. Taos is the oldest FWQ event in the Americas and several of the athletes who have competed here have gone on to qualify for the elite Freeride World Tour (FWT).
Taos will, for the third year, host a 2 Star Competition on February 28, 2018. 2 Star athletes will battle for the top podium spot and a spot in the 4 Star Competition. The masters division, those 40 and over qualify, will compete on the same days as the 4 Star Comp, March 1 & 2, 2018.
Now more than a decade old, we remain known as an athlete-centric event that features the best terrain, parties and people in the Rocky Mountain southwest.
All 2 Star and 4 Star competitors need a FWQ/IFSA membership to register. CLICK HERE to get a FWQ/IFSA membership.
Two Star registration will open on January 16th, 2018 at 5pm MST on: https://fwt.memberpro.net/main/body.cfm?menu=regions&submenu=directoryCompetitionEREG&page_id=3599
Four Star registration will open on January 17th, 2018 at 5pm MST on: https://fwt.memberpro.net/main/body.cfm?menu=regions&submenu=directoryCompetitionEREG&page_id=3599
Masters (40 & Over) registration will open on December 1, 2017 at 5pm MST on: https://holdmyticket.com/event/300108
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Please note schedule could change
Tuesday, February 27
- Venue Inspection Day (venue open to public)
- 5pm: Mandatory 2 Star Athlete Check-In & Meeting
- 5pm: recommended 4 Star and Master athlete check-in
Wednesday, February 28
- 2 Star Competition
- Après-Ski: 2 Star Awards in the Martini Tree Bar
- 6pm: Mandatory 4 Star Check-In & Meeting
Thursday, March 1
- Day 1 of the 4 Star and Master Competitions
- Après-Ski: Results in the Martini Tree Bar
- Mandatory 4 Star & Masters Athlete Meeting
Friday, March 2
- Championship Day of the 4 Star and Master Competitions
- Après-Ski: Awards in the Martini Tree Bar
Saturday, March 3
- Weather Day if Needed
There will be terrain closures to the public during competition days.
If you have any questions please contact Kaela, email@example.com.